Holy Cow! Kosher Beef Jerky
The Story of America's Favorite Kosher Beef Jerky
That's right, you've asked for it and it's finally here. Not only is Holy Cow! Kosher beef jerky made from the best all natural ingredients, but it is also glatt kosher and USDA certified. One taste and you'll say, "Holy Cow! This really is America's favorite kosher beef jerky."
Through our revolutionary production process, we've mastered the art of jerky making. The result is truly fantastic flavor with a lean, tender finish - never brittle and dry. Moreover, at Holy Cow! Kosher, we never use artificial ingredients, no trans fats or MSG. If you're looking for 100% quality kosher jerky, you found it.
Kashrut Certification for Kosher Jerky
Orthodox Union Kosher
The OU supervises many kosher foods. When the OU supervises kosher food, the OU sends a mashgiach (supervisor) to the production facility to ensure that the product complies with halacha (Jewish law). The mashgiach supervises both the ingredients and the production process. The OU is one of the largest and most widely recognized kosher supervision agencies in the world. The company inspects 275,000 products from over 2,400 manufacturers, produced in nearly 6,000 plants in 77 countries.
Based in Los Angeles, Kehilla Kosher is a non-profit corporation founded in 1979 by community lay and rabbinic leaders. Run by Rabbi Avrohom Teichman, Kehilla is a full-service agency with an international reputation.
Kosher Jerky Facts
- We are under the strict Supervision of the OU.
- Our current mashgiach is a musmach of Yeshiva Bais Medrash Gevoha, Lakewood, NJ and represents the OU, Star K, Kof-K, CRC, and other professional kashrus organizations.
- The meat we use comes from Alle Processing, under the supervision of the Nirbarter Rebbe (Rav Teitlebaum Shlita) and the OU.
- The meat is glatt kosher according to the Beit Yosef standard.
- The jerky is Bishul Yisrael (cooked by a Jew) according to all opinions (the Beit Yosef for Sefardim and the Ramah for Ashkanazim).